You should receive a confirmation email shortly, with your ticket attached. It will also include important information on how and where to check in on the day of the festival! If you don’t receive your email within 24 hours, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Please read the below instructions as they are very important in ensuring you have a WILD time at the Festival of Lights.
1. We will scan your ticket to check you in upon arrival.
This can be done with a printed ticket, or by displaying it on your phone. Help save trees by using an electronic device if possible!
2. Be sure to arrive within the 1-hour window for your ticket.
Your ticket is only valid during this time slot.
3. There are no washrooms available for use.
We are not able to make any exceptions to this.
4. There are strobe and flashing lights throughout the display.
If you are sensitive to lights in any way, please ensure it is safe for you to attend.
5. Buses are not allowed, except designated accessibility vehicles.
This is to be pre-arranged by emailing info@
6. Guests are to remain inside their vehicle at all times.
There are no walk-through displays; no exceptions!
Those not following this rule will be asked to leave immediately.
7. We are collecting letters to Santa!
Does your child have a letter to send to Santa?
Canada Post will be here to make sure they get to the North Pole!
8. Help the local food banks by bringing a non-perishable food item. There are many people that need help feeding their families this time of year.
9. Merchandise will be available for purchase at the main gates, BUT… Items will only be available on-site while supplies last.
Stuffed animals ($25), light-up necklaces ($5), and Soper Creek Wildlife Rescue Children’s Sweaters ($25).
PLEASE NOTE: On-site merch is cash only, as we cannot guarantee the Wi-Fi connections in the country!
REMINDER: Our event runs rain or shine or snow! *
* In the event of extreme winds such as last year – you will be contacted through the ticketing platform. Please ensure that you have typed in your email address correctly!