You should receive a confirmation email shortly, with your ticket attached. It will also include important information on how and where to check in on the day of the festival! If you don’t receive your email within 24 hours, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Please read the below instructions as they are very important in ensuring you have a WILD time at the Festival of Lights.
1. We will scan your ticket to check you in upon arrival. This can be done with a printed ticket or just by using your phone. Help save the trees by using an electronic device if possible.
2. Be sure to arrive within the 1-hour window for your ticket. Your ticket is only valid during this time slot.
3. Due to COVID Regulations, there are no washrooms available for use. We are not able to make any exceptions to this.
4. There are strobe and flashing lights throughout the display. If you are sensitive to lights in any way please ensure it is safe for you to attend.
5. Buses are not allowed unless they are designated accessibility vehicles. This is to be pre-arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those that have been organized prior to the day of the event will be allowed access.
6. Guests are to remain inside their vehicle at all times. There are no walk-through displays.
7. We are collecting letters to Santa, so if your child would like to submit a letter, Canada Post will be here to make sure they get to the North Pole.
8. Help the local food banks by bringing a non-perishable food item. There are many people that need help feeding their families this time of year.
9. Merchandise will be available for purchase at the main gates. They will only be available while supplies last, stuffed animals ($20), light-up necklaces ($5), and Soper Creek Wildlife Rescue toques ($20). These will be cash only as we can not guarantee the Wi-Fi connections in the country!