There are lots of ways you can get involved to help us create a magical and successful festival, from decorating and entering your own display, to sponsoring one of the ready-made displays we have for you, to bundling up and volunteering your time, to help us make this year a success! Don’t see something that suits you? That’s okay!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us using one of the forms below and we’ll help you!
The 2020 WILD Winter Festival of Lights was made possible by the over 250 volunteers who donated their time to help check in guests, wave to the attendees, collect, sort and deliver all donations just in time for Christmas!
This year’s Festival is going to be BIGGER and BETTER, and we need all the help we can get to make this a spectacular and memorable event for our guests of all ages!
Want to join the team of volunteers? Please fill out the form below.
You simply need to supply your display, set it up, provide extension cords, and show us what to do! On the Mon/Tues following the festival you’ll need to come and take it down.
If you are entering a display, please fill out the form below and the team will be happy to talk you through the many, many, many options!
With each sponsorship you will receive:
– A 36”x24” coroplast sign placed in front of the display of your choice*, recognizing your sponsorship.
– One of the following displays:
a) 30 ft illuminated Kermit the Frog,
b) 30 ft illuminated Elmo popping out of a present,
c) 30 ft illuminated Big Bird, or
d) 100ft Drive-Through Illuminated Tunnel.
– 20 car Admissions to hand out to staff/volunteers/clients
– Video (Season’s Greeting) on Jumbo Screen located at entrance
– 1/2 page ad in the Event Program
– Name/logo on the website – clickable link
– Name/logo acknowledged on social media and any newsletters/email blasts
– The warm and fuzzy feeling you get knowing you made someone smile during the holidays!
* All displays are available on a first-come, first-served basis!